Thursday, September 27, 2012

Publishing an Academic Paper



I have finally officially decided to get off of my rear and get busy submitting some academic papers to a few journals. The whole idea is terribly frightening, but I am going to push through it. I have one particular paper already picked out that I have also presented at an Undergraduate Research Forum. As with anything I do, I have put my heart, soul, blood, sweat, and tears into my work. When I find an idea that I am completely interested in, I enjoy writing academically almost as much as creatively. I am now perusing through the mountains of journals out there that accept material on Contemporary Fiction. At least this is a start...I have a long way to go. I have to be mindful of submission guidelines, the length the submission needs to be, and I have to be willing to adjust accordingly. Hopefully I will find a good fit for my paper.

Any thoughts, ideas, or suggestions on this topic would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers!


Copyright (c) Emily D. Wood
Photo by Photl

No comments:

Post a Comment